Table of Contents
Dashboard - Harvesters
In the Harvesters tab, you can find useful information on your individual harvesters' performance in order to help you improve your farm. Specifically, it shows
- your last 24h points per harvester,
- your average time taken per harvester over 24h,
- your last proof,
- a timeline of the quality and quantity of your proofs in the last 24h
You can set the name for your harvesters in the settings page.
If you select Partials (time) from the dropdown, you can see the time taken of your partials per harvester. By clicking a partial, you can even see from what plot the partial originated. There's no better way to monitor and improve your farm than this!
If you are using docker or machinaris, your harester ID will by default reset on every start up.To prevent this:
Step 1: On the first run of a harvester, launch of the container with the following environment variables
camapping a copy of the
.chia/mainnet/config/ssl/cadirectory of the farmer node
This will create what's needed for the harvester to be authenticated with the farmer node with a
chia init -c “ca”
Step 2: If the communication between the harvester and the farmer is properly established, stop the container, and set
The harvester ID is now persistent, and will be perserved even when the container is upgraded.
- Follow the instructions to run a remote harvester, machinaris automates the step 1 above
- Stop the container, edit the
- keys=persistentin the environment section. Rebuild the container (
docker compose up -d –force-recreate machinaris), and you're done as above.